Alto Global Processing – In our experiences, the typical method of online payment processing comes in the form of credit cards. In some cases, credit card processing can represent up to 80%+ as the widely accepted form of payment. Moreover, the remaining 20% of transactions are often in the form of ACH Check Processing: Online Checks.
Unlike the issuing of private merchant accounts, AGP can offer ACH Check Processing as a regular service. Using the ACH foundation of electronic funds transferring, these transactions are transferred in a highly secure environment that includes privacy protection, fraud prevention techniques and real time reporting. For those customers who operate business in ‘continuity’ or subscription based business models, ACH Online checks is already fully integrated with the AGP gateway to accommodate a recurred billing environment based on typical membership sales.
To get started, click here
Please visit Alto Global Processing
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook